Changes in v3.2.1 (September 22, 2017)
- Small fix for some cases where each sync would refetch the entire portfolio
- Attn : some users reported issues with 'macOS Mavericks' so if you still have that OS version it's best to wait with upgrading.
Changes in v3.2 (September 21, 2017)
- Sync now also fetches keywords for files uploaded with ESP
- Sync now fetches all files of portfolio (except opre-ESP video files that have never sold)
- Windows: clicking the "Open in browser" icon in the file preview pane now also works for file paths that contain spaces
- Correction in calculating the minimum and maximum poster frame position for video (avoiding 422 errors after upload)
- Better handling of failed release uploads: after retries, they are now moved out of the upload queue, which continues with the next file
- Fix for side effects on currently uploading file, while doing a sync at the same time
- Windows: When DeepMeta is closed while still downloading thumbnails, it will warn about this and offer to cancel the exit
Changes in v3.1.3 (September 14, 2017)
- Model and Property Releases can now be PDF, as well es PNG or JPG
- Fixed issue where not all Royalty statements were downloaded for users with multiple contracts.
- Dates are now entered as text in the UI, instead of using a specialized "date-picker". Format is now clearly shown
- Added new Upload region: South America (São Paulo)
- If upload fails, DeepMeta will retry using a different upload region. Note that releases are always uploaded to the "US West - Oregon" region (is a fixed ESP requirement)
- File details window: button added to delete all keywords at once.
- File Creation date and Release Birth date now report an error if set in the future
- Files that have all fields completed (from EXIF/IPTC) when added to DeepMeta, now immediately get the "To Upload" state: no more need to open each one in turn and save.
Changes in v3.1.2 (September 2, 2017)
- Fix for startup issues on some systems with specific OS language set (e.g. Danish).
Changes in macOS only: v3.1.1 (September 1, 2017)
- Fix for macOS Mavericks and higher, where on some systems the software exited at startup.
- Note that OSX Lion and OSX Mountain Lion are no longer supported from this release on: please use v3.0.23 (English) or v3.0.24 (Japanese)
Changes in v3.1 (August 31, 2017)
- DeepMeta software now available in 8 languages: English, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Dutch, Thai and Turkish.
- There are 2 installers: one for Windows, one for macOS. The installer will use the language of your OS if possible.
- DeepMeta itself is multi-language and there are no more separate installers needed like we used to have for the Japanese version.
- At first startup, DeepMeta will switch to the language of your OS (if this is one of the 8 supported languages).
- You can switch to a different language any time in "Preferences": the DeepMeta language dropdown. DeepMeta will immediately switch to that language. No restart is needed.
- Please note that not all content is available in all languages yet. This is an ongoing process.
- File list: right-click and select "Google search" to open the browser with a Google image search for that image. Currently only works for files uploaded through ESP
- Mac version: the Preferences window can now be closed with the ESC key
- Mac version: the Creation date is now properly shown in the File list
- Windows version: Clicking the "Original file path" link in the file preview, now opens the default app for the file type. There is now an additional icon that allows opening the file in the default browser.