The latest version is v3.23.6
Attention: v3.23 and later use a new login system and have reduced statistics functionality. Read more in this blog post.
To start the download, click the button above for Windows or Mac.
You can change 'Preferences' in DeepMeta to switch between following languages: EN, RU, JA, FR, DE, IT, ES, NL, TR, TH.
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7
- macOS v13 (Ventura)
- macOS v12 (Monterey)
- macOS v11 (Big Sur)
- macOS v10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS v10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Latest changes & Version history
Changes in version: v3.23.6 (February 3, 2023)
- Fix for Briefs not showing thumbnail images (after a Getty server side change in Feb 2023)
- Fix for Briefs not showing up for Getty Images contributors
- Fix for Files: Google search now works again (after a Google server side change late 2022)
Changes in version: v3.23.5 (December 10, 2022)
- Fix for Briefs, where not all the latest briefs were shown, even after a sync
- Fix for Import of Royalty Statements: DeepMeta now supports all languages provided by the Getty website for statements. This means you can select any language on the page where you download your statements, and DeepMeta will recognize the data
Changes in version: v3.23.4 (November 26, 2022)
- Fix for error when uploading video, due to Getty server changes
Changes in version: v3.23.3 (August 6, 2022)
- Fix for tooltips in the Batch window: hovering over the batch type icons always referenced 'Creative Illustration' instead of the actual type. Fixed now.
- Preferences: when clicking the 'Login' button, the url of the form opened in the browser is also placed on the windows/mac clipboard. If you want to use a different browser for login, or the default browser doesn't open: open it yourself and paste the url (Ctrl-V on Windows, Cmd-V on Mac)
- Better error reporting in case of 422 HTTP errors, usially indicating the user has had upload restrictions applied by Getty.
Changes in version: v3.23.2 (May 10, 2022)
- Fix for Sync not properly fetching files from the Getty server which have "Number of people" specified at the Getty ESP/Contribute site
- Fix for some briefs inadvertendly being shown to users who don't have upload rights to participate to these briefs
- Keywording, Visual suggested: Updated to new Getty API specification
- Fetch portfolio: extra logging added to better assist users reporting not their entire portfolio is fetched
- All 10 translation languages updated for the latest changes in DeepMeta
Changes in version: v3.23.1 (April 28, 2022)
- Fix for issue fetching upload rights for new users, resulting in an empty Asset Form (no fields shown for title, description, ...)
- Windows: Fix for slow Batch switching in the Batch and Files sections
Changes in version: v3.23 (April 25, 2022)
- Statistics: some statistics for iStockphoto users, related to the YTD (Year-To-Date) download values, are no longer available. Please refer to extensive coverage of this topic in this blog post. Also note that due to the new login system, DeepMeta can no longer download your royalty statements from the Getty website. You now have to do this yourself, and import them into DeepMeta.
- Preferences: a completely new login system is now used: Please refer to extensive coverage of this topic in this blog post.
- Preferences: some settings have been moved between the 'General' and 'Advanced' tabs for clarity. The login sections for istockphoto.com and gettyimages.com were confusing to many users who thought they should always be entered. However, these are only needed when you want to import 'Boards' from these sites. We've moved them to the 'Advanced' tab.
- Preferences: there is no more cancel button, just OK. Changes are now automatically saved upon closing the window
- Statements: it's now possible to manually import Royalty Statement .txt files, downloaded from the Getty website. Using drag-and-drop works as well.
- Releases: Ethnicity list updated
- Export: added option to export (legacy) Activities: Views and Interactions. Note that these are no longer updated from this version onwards.
- CSV import now allows semicolon as separator instead of comma. Whatever separator the header uses, must also be used by the lines
Changes in version: v3.22.3 - Mac only (March 7, 2022)
- Fix for intermittent "403: Forbidden" errors. (occurred ony mac only, not on windows)
Changes in version: v3.22.1 (February 26, 2022)
- Sync now fetches 2 new fields for Files, which can also be added as columns to the Files list:
- Brief notes: for Custom Content briefs, this field will show the current progress after submission, e.g. "Pending client selection"
- Popularity: this is a new piece in the statistics tools, indicating the number of views for a file, in 3 levels: below average, average and above average.
- When Syncing Briefs, only those will be loaded for which the contributor has upload rights; all others are skipped.
- Windows, Files, Preview pane: the icon for opening the image in a browser now works properly on all Windows versions. The link, opening the image in the default app was already working properly.
- Fix: filtering, using quotes to search for multi word phrases now works as expected.
Changes in version: v3.22 (February 5, 2022)
- Fix for login issues reported by many users, starting Feb 5. Additional logging added to better assist users experiencing login issues.
- Windows: Fix for automatic restart after an account switch (Preferences | Account), which no longer worked properly in release v3.21.9.
- Windows: Fix for unjustified "File is invalid or corrupt" errors when adding files to DeepMeta (for some users).
- Windows: Fix (hopefully) for memory issues for users with large portfolio and relatively small RAM memory setup.
Changes in version: v3.21.9 (January 17, 2022)
- iStock Video now fully supports the new "shot speed" and "date created" properties. Copy/paste supports these new video fields as well.
- Keywording: better support for Vocabulary terms that have no 1-on-1 match with a keyword (e.g. lookup of "Valentine's Day - Holiday" does not return the exact named term). Such cases no longer result in a mismatch.
- Sync: when the option 'Fetch Royalties and Statistics' is on, DeepMeta will also fetch the latest Rewards status (Getty and iStock exclusive users only). The values are stored locally by DeepMeta and as Getty Images updates these once a month, DeepMeta will later be able to show a chart, tracking your progress towards your next reward level. Statistics, Activity now shows up to 2500 items in the "Downloads" list, instead of limiting to 250.
Changes in version: v3.21.7 (January 4, 2022)
- Statistics, Activity: Upload targets updated for 2022.
- Search field: it's now possible to search for exact matches, e.g. =design will return items that exactly match the word "design". Files with keyword "design element" will not be returned, but those with keyword "design" will be returned.
- When adding Illustrations, DeepMeta now checks the max file size (200MB) and gives an error if the EPS and/or JPG sizes are too large.
- Removed some old references to S+ nominations (since a few months, all files are automatically nominated without the contributor needing to nominate them).
Changes in version: v3.21.5 (December 9, 2021)
- Brief section updated: faster sync, more detailed info for each brief, now works with the new Getty Briefs server. Note that Getty have chosen not to migrate many of the briefs to the new server, especially older ones that didn't really correlate to commercial demands. This means you'll see DeepMeta delete many of the older briefs in your first sync after the update.
Changes in version: v3.21.4 (October 26, 2021)
- Support for Mac OS 12 (Monterey). Please note that support for Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) will soon end.
- For Getty Images contributors only: the Getty servers no longer send a valid default for the "source" field. This DeepMeta release provides a work-around by setting the default itself.
- Windows version: better contrasting colors in the Keywording section.