Изменения в v3.6.4 (November 6, 2017) - MacOS only
- Much faster pop-up of the File Details Window in case a lot of releases are present in DeepMeta
Изменения в v3.6.3 (November 3, 2017)
- Sync of recent activity will now report "[x unknown files]" if it received views/activity for files which are not in DeepMeta (e.g. because of an incomplete portfolio fetch)
- Fetching of portfolios with more than 10000 files is now supported. Also additional info in the history list after import. Go to "Preferences, Advanced, Import portfolio" to relaunch the import.
- Rejected files can now be moved as well, just like was already possible for revisable files. Right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac) and select "Move"
- Right hand preview panel now shows action buttons in Batch section, also when multiple batches are selected
- Updated translations for languages: FR, DE, TR, RU and TH (NL and JA planned for next release)
- Mac: when deleting keywords in the File details window: the list will no longer jump back to the top after each delete
- Resubmits are now retried upon error, just like regular uploads
- Fix for "Error: 422: Invalid Status" under certain circumstances, when resubmitting a file which has releases attached
- Fixed issue where moving files from one batch to another did not successfully detach these from the original batch
- Mac: Fix for ghost file remaining in list after moving it to a different batch
- Fix: The 'uploaded' column would show the creation date for files that are not uploaded yet (was an artefact of our system to correct wrong upload dates received from the Getty server)
- Fix: Some additional changes to Statistics section code, to hopefully fix the "An error has occurred in the script on this page" errors for some Windows 7 users. (3rd attempt...)
Изменения в v3.6.2 (October 28, 2017)
- Fix for upload issues with v3.6.1 as reported by some users.
Изменения в v3.6.1 (October 26, 2017)
- Improvement of the recent interaction sync:
- Better detection of changes in Recent view/interaction activity. No more false triggering of the "change detect" message.
- 'Last View' and 'Last Interaction' columns now only updated when new views/interactions detected, not when they go out of the 30 day scope.
- Duplicate interactions received from ESP server no longer added up, but ignored to obtain the correct numbers.
- Mac: Fix for crash after changing DeepMeta language in Preferences.
- Newly added files are now always put in the "To Edit" status, even if there are no errors.
- Added 'ESP' button to single file preview and 'QUEUE' button to multi file preview.
- Opacity of deleted/inactive thumbnails in preview increased, and set to 100% on mouse hover.
- Batch and File list preview panel now has a small slider at the top, allowing shown thumbnails to be resized. Separate settings are maintained for single-select and multi-select views.
- Additional logging of the S+ nomination flag when file is uploaded, as requested by some users.
- The "View at iStock" command for files now uses the iStock ID instead of the Getty ID if latter is unknown.
- Statistics section: when switching to a new chart view using the dropdown list: if a filter is currently active for that chart, it will first be cleared. Else the filter would remain active in the background without any visual clue to the user.
- Fix: Some changes to Statistics section code, to hopefully fix the "An error has occurred in the script on this page" errors for some Windows 7 users.
- When moving a file to the upload queue, the existence of the file will be properly checked and reported. Resubmission of files where the original path is no longer known are not currently possible and properly reported.
- A small "Show all Batches" button at the right side of the top batch selector now allows quick access to show all batches.
- When an error "Failed to initiate S3 upload" is encountered during upload, DeepMeta will now retry automatically.
- Auto-retries for upload have been increased from 1 to 2.
- Fix: Some users from Serbia and Thailand reported valid dates not being accepted as Birth Date and Creation Date. Please report if you still have these issues with this version.
- When entering keywords in the File Details window and the Getty server reports an error, the keywords are no longer cleared.
Изменения в v3.6 (October 18, 2017)
- DeepMeta now supports resubmits! Files with "Revisable" status can now be further processed without leaving DeepMeta:
- Attention: upon first startup, DeepMeta will ask for your credentials. This is normal and caused by some internal storage changes.
- Edit title, description, keywords and other fields and click "OK". The status will change to "To Resubmit". Move the file to the DeepMeta Queue and start the upload. The file will be resubmitted for a new review.
- If a release was missing or needs replacing or removing: same procedure as above: simply edit the file in the File Detail Window of DeepMeta and add it to the Queue.
- If retouching of the file (e.g. removing a logo) is requested by the reviewer: "Re-import" a new JPG/EPS/MOV file and add the file to the Queue.
- If you want to re-upload the file as editorial (or non-editorial): use the "Move" function to move the file(s) to a new batch of the correct type and add them to the Queue for upload.
(see below for restrictions)
- If you decide to let it go, and not pursue resubmitting the file, e.g. because you cannot obtain a model release: delete the file, so that it's no longer shown as "Revisable".
- All resubmit scenarios should be covered. Note that we've introduced the concept of a "soft delete" in DeepMeta, to cope with the fact that the ESP servers don't allow real deletion in many circumstances. Where actual deletion is not possible at the ESP server, DeepMeta will mark the file with the "Deleted" status. This will hide the file from view in DeepMeta and you will no longer be confronted with it. (unless you select the "inactive" toggle button at the top of the file list, which shows all deleted, rejected and otherwise inactive files)
- The Batch and File lists have new preview panels at the right, with more info, and handy action buttons, showing your available options for the current file status.
- The "Move" function now allows "moving" revisable files to a new batch for upload as e.g. non-editorial (if mistakenly uploaded as editorial), or vice versa. As you might know, moving files this way is not allowed/possible at the ESP server, so DeepMeta makes a copy and marks the original files as "deleted". Note that this feature is experimental, and only works if the original file is still at its original location (and file copy is disabled in the preferences)
- View of files on the iStock site now disabled if ID not known