Изменения в v3.7.7 (January 16, 2018)
- Fix for "Index was out of range" error when uploading releases that were imported from DeepMeta v2
- Sync: fetch of recent activity will now recognize files imported from DeepMeta v2, for which the Getty ID was not known. Avoids duplicate file entries for those edge cases
- Review errors are now hidden from the right-hand file preview panel for files that have been since resubmitted and accepted
- Some small visual changes to the right-hand preview panel.
- Windows: When clicking a disabled button in the right-hand preview, the preview will no longer go blank, but keeps showing its contents
- The Shoot Country selection list now allows "Unspecified" to be selected as country, denoting the file was captured in no specific country, e.g. on airplanes in international airspace.
- The Batch creation/edit window now checks that the entered "Brief code" or "Event ID" is numeric.
- Statistics window now shows more bars in the row-chart and if max is reached, the remaining are grouped under the label "Others" instead of "?"
Изменения в v3.7.6 (December 19, 2017)
- Sync: if views/interactions detected for files not yet in DeepMeta, the files will be added automatically. Only done if portfolio batches already exist (i.e. portfolio was previously downloaded)
- Added more flexibility to date input formats (Creation date & Birth date)
- The date and country in editorial captions are no longer stripped. This was confusing some users who thought this info was still required in the description (it no longer is since the transition to ESP in Feb 2017). The extra info is not required but also doesn't hurt, so this is probably a good compromise.
- If Birth date, Ethnicity or Gender changed for a Release, which is assigned to Files in the "Revisable" state, then these files will be moved to the "To Resubmit" state
- Resubmitting a file with Model releases will update the releases on the ESP server if they have been changed, even if the names of the releases have remained the same. In other words: correct detection of changed releases for resubmit.
- Improved accuracy of Upload Dates for portfolio files
Изменения в v3.7.5 (December 14, 2017)
- The "Remember password" box on the Preferences window now works as expected
- The Upload date for files uploaded through the old iStock website now has accuracy of +/- 1 week. Will improve to +/- 24h accuracy over the next few releases.
- If a country was specified in the JPG IPTC data, it is now correctly extracted. The Default country set in Preferences, is only applied if no country was specified in the JPG IPTC
- Mac version only: "Preferences | Advanced" now has a new setting at the bottom to enable a Dark UI mode. A restart of DeepMeta is required after turning on this setting. Feedback on this new feature is welcome. Will come to the windows version as well in the future (Windows requires a lot more work for this).
- Additional logging added to troubleshoot some reports of Statistics section not showing data
Изменения в v3.7.4 (December 7, 2017)
- PDF files now fully supported on Mac and Windows for Model and Property releases
- Some cosmetic, layout and localization improvements
Изменения в v3.7.3 (December 5, 2017)
- Windows version now also has Spell checking for the File Details "Title" and "Description" fields, as well as for the Batch "Note" field.
- More flexible date input for users with non-standard Date-Time settings in Windows/Mac
- Copy & Paste: fix for not clearing keywords first when requested to do so
- Copy & Paste now also copies non-disambiguated keywords (the ones in the right hand column of the File Details Window)
- Resubmission of Illustrations and/or their raster thumbnail is now fully supported (no more error 400), and also respects the selected Upload Region
Изменения в v3.7.2 (December 1, 2017)
- Fixed a small issue with keyword input on the File Details window
Изменения в v3.7.1 (December 1, 2017)
- Improved startup speed when first running, after upgrade from previous versions
- All actions are now disabled until data is fully loaded after startup
Изменения в v3.7.0 (November 30, 2017)
- A new "Keywords" section has been added, showing all keywords used in files of a certain batch, or all files in DeepMeta, depending on the "Active batch" selector at the top of the DeepMeta window. This section is currently mostly for viewing statistics from a keyword perspective. Note that if a keyword shows 34 downloads, this doesn't mean that it was this keyword that was used by customers to find and buy 34 of your files. It only means that the keyword was present on 34 of your files which were bought/downloaded by customers.
- DeepMeta now makes automatic backups of your local data at regular intervals. Note that thumbnails and files to be uploaded are not backed up, so it's still good practice to include the DeepMeta data folder in your own daily backup routine.
- File Details window: valid keywords are now sorted alphabetically, with candidate keywords always at the end and in a different shade of grey
- File Details window: the country list is now fully sorted by alphabet
- Slider above preview panel now also affects font size, and not just thumbnail size
- The internal keyword handling has been completely reworked, in preparation of future keyword support features. Required storage and memory requirements for keywords stored per file has been reduced by 60%, resulting in faster load times and reduced memory requirements
Changes in "candidate keyword" handling (keywords that are not in the Getty vocabulary, but serve as candidates to be included; they are marked with an * asterisk):
- Adding candidate keywords to a file is not disabled if the "keyword language" in preferences is not set to English. Previous versions of DeepMeta allowed this, but uploading such files resulted in errors later on, since the Getty ESP system does not support this.
- When adding Japanese, Korean or Chinese words as candidate keywords, but the "keyword language" in preferences is set to English, the user will get an error. This prevents users of these languages from inadvertently adding all their keywords as candidates, instead of vocabulary terms, when they mistakenly chose English as keyword language.
- Mac: the filter buttons at the top of the Batch and File lists are now more visible (the old ones looked like deselected buttons), and show the current state (on/off) when hovering over with your mouse pointer.
- Mac: Fix for missing buttons on some OSX Mavericks systems (depending on screen resolution). We hope this fixes the reported issues, but are unable to test this ourselves, so Mavericks users, please report back. Thanks!
- Fix for users who have 'Thai' set as their regional setting (and probably some other regions as well). We now enforce Gregorian calendar for all UI. Avoids confusion (e.g. different year shown in DeepMeta as opposed to a model release)
- Fix for "Partner portal" and "Photos.com" columns in the Files section, which were swapped/mixed-up.
- Additional Japanese translations for the Statistics section and several other areas.
Изменения в v3.6.4 (November 6, 2017) - MacOS only
- Much faster pop-up of the File Details Window in case a lot of releases are present in DeepMeta
Изменения в v3.6.3 (November 3, 2017)
- Sync of recent activity will now report "[x unknown files]" if it received views/activity for files which are not in DeepMeta (e.g. because of an incomplete portfolio fetch)
- Fetching of portfolios with more than 10000 files is now supported. Also additional info in the history list after import. Go to "Preferences, Advanced, Import portfolio" to relaunch the import.
- Rejected files can now be moved as well, just like was already possible for revisable files. Right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac) and select "Move"
- Right hand preview panel now shows action buttons in Batch section, also when multiple batches are selected
- Updated translations for languages: FR, DE, TR, RU and TH (NL and JA planned for next release)
- Mac: when deleting keywords in the File details window: the list will no longer jump back to the top after each delete
- Resubmits are now retried upon error, just like regular uploads
- Fix for "Error: 422: Invalid Status" under certain circumstances, when resubmitting a file which has releases attached
- Fixed issue where moving files from one batch to another did not successfully detach these from the original batch
- Mac: Fix for ghost file remaining in list after moving it to a different batch
- Fix: The 'uploaded' column would show the creation date for files that are not uploaded yet (was an artefact of our system to correct wrong upload dates received from the Getty server)
- Fix: Some additional changes to Statistics section code, to hopefully fix the "An error has occurred in the script on this page" errors for some Windows 7 users. (3rd attempt...)