Изменения в v3.11.1 (September 17, 2018)
- Contains a small fix to work around an issue at the Getty servers, which report unjustified submit errors
- We've contacted Getty developers to have the server issue fixed, but this new DeepMeta version works around the issue, so you don't have to wait for the server fix, and can upload without problems.
Изменения в v3.11 (September 12, 2018)
- Note that the first sync after upgrading to this version may take a little longer, as it updates the collection info for all files. (the iStock and Getty collection a file is assigned to).
File list: new columns can be added:
- "Getty Collection": shows the collection the file is in at the Getty site.
- "Artist name": the name shown on the ADP page of a file on the iStock/Getty site. Some users appear to have a number of different names assigned to some of their files. This addition should help detect this situation.
- File list: searching now also possible for iStock/Getty collection name and Artist name.
- Improved Portfolio detection at iStock and Getty sites. Collection name at Getty site is now also retrieved for each file.
- IStock collection now correctly shows "Essentials", "Signature" or "Signature +" (first sync with "Fetch portfolio and availability" ticked).
- Sync / Latest reviews list now only shows the most recent review/status for a file and filters our any older reviews that may no longer apply (e.g. a file first marked as 'Revisable' and after revision marked as 'Active').
Statistics / Uploads now shows additional tables, along with totals and percentages. When investigating your online portfolio, make sure to check out this section. There's a lot if into to help understand certain discrepancies.
There are also icon links that open your browser on the portfolio pages for iStock and Getty, for each of the file types.
There's also a list of the different artist names your files appear on the iStock / Getty sites. Normal situation is that there's only one artist name listed.
- Statistics / Activity: shows a new table with trending keywords for your files in the last 30 days. It shows the keywords that appear most on the files that got views/interactions in the last 30 days. Keywords are sorted by most popular first.
- Statistics / Activity: Fix for Recent activity reporting 0 views/interactions under certain conditions. If this happens, file data will not be updated with this wrong info.
- Statistics / Activity: The table shows total download counts since start of the year, now with an additional column showing the difference with previous row in the table.
- Added a notification for Getty contributors that upload is not fully supported yet.
- Sync / Portfolio preview section: a link "More info" is added that switches to the Statistics / Uploads section, where more detailed portfolio data is shown.
- Statistics / Activity: Tooltips added to Views/Interactions table, showing the difference of each entry with the previous.
Изменения в v3.10.2 (August 20, 2018)
- Sync: better Portfolio detection at iStock and Getty sites.
- Statistics/Upload: fix for some users getting an empty page (if one of their files was in 'revised' state).
- Statistics/Upload: now also shows counts for 'Revised' status.
Изменения в v3.10.1 (August 17, 2018)
- Windows: support for High-DPI monitors, where UI scaling is set by the user in Windows settings: The preview panels and charts now scale properly.
- Fix for keywords not always shown in the File preview pane
- The File preview now also shows the exact file length in bytes
Изменения в v3.10 (August 16, 2018)
- Sync: right-hand preview pane now has 5 tabs: "Waiting for review", "Latest reviews", "Latest views", "Latest interactions" and "Portfolio info".
- Statistics section now has 3 sub-sections: "Uploads", "Activity" and "Sales". The "Sales" section is what we already had. The new "Activity" section shows charts of the Year-To-Date download counts per file type (Image, Illustration and Video), and a projection for the end of year numbers, based on current data. Try to sync daily if you want accurate stats. The values are also shown in a table.
- Windows: Better support for High-DPI monitors and mixed DPI monitor setups.
- Fix: Sync: right-hand preview pane: clicking the view icon (eye) on files shown, now takes you to the clicked file.
- Stats: Support for royalties/license-fees larger than $27000 for single sale entries.
- Sales statistics in list form now shown in more sections on the right-hand preview pane, also when multiple items selected.
- YTD download counts and Views/Interactions now stored in the database at each sync (if 'Fetch royalties and statistics' box is checked). Only one value stored per day (the first).
- Fix for Batch and File lists: entering a number in the search box will now also properly return items that have this number as part of their name, title, description or ID.
- Windows Vista is no longer supported. Users who still need to use this OS version can keep using the latest v3.9.3 of DeepMeta or an earlier version.
- Mac Yosemite: fix for crashes on Sales and Statements sections.
- More accurate and faster reporting of publish state of iStock files Mirrored to Getty.
Изменения в v3.9.3 (July 24, 2018)
- Faster update of right-hand preview pane (took up to 2.5 seconds in some circumstances).
- Fix for Statistics not being displayed if Sales records found that don't belong to a Statement (is very rare case).
- The SSL3 protocol is explicitly disabled, as required by the new Getty server requirements. This should fix the "empty response" errors some users were getting.
- Support for Boards with more than 1500 files. If you still get boards with no items in them: delete these from DeepMeta and sync again.
- Full import of portfolio no longer automatically set for new installations of DeepMeta. Will only happen if checkbox set in the Sync section.
- Fix - Windows version: sliders at the top of lists now correctly allow changing the height of the list rows.
Изменения в v3.9.1 (July 13, 2018)
- More accurate and faster portfolio import for certain types of users.
- Filtering releases is now possible: type the release filename (or part of the filename) in the top right search box in the Release section.
- Fix: clicking on a thumbnail of a file that's not active yet, did not take you to the batch. This only worked for active files; not it works for all.
- Fix - macOS: Upload section now shows only upload-related events in its history list, while the Sync section shows only sync-related events.
Изменения в v3.9.0 (July 12, 2018)
- DeepMeta allows for slower server response when fetching royalty statements. Some users experienced timeouts when the Getty server was slow at responding.
- More types of XMP/IPTC data recognized in video files
A new "Boards" section was added. Boards (called "lightboxes on the old iStock site") allow you to create and manage collections of images, illustrations and video. Both istockphoto.com and gettyimages.com have this functionality.
DeepMeta allows you to import these boards and use them for statistics on groups of your files. Create boards at istockphoto.com and/or gettyimages.com and populate them with your own images, using the search functionality of the site.
When syncing in DeepMeta: tick the "Fetch Boards" checkbox to fetch your boards from the iStock and/or Getty Images website. Make sure to enter your iStock or Getty credentials in Preferences (which now has 3 sections).
Functionality to create and manage boards from within DeepMeta is planned for the future, but currently only import is provided.
Preferences now has 3 sections for credentials. These allow entering credentials for istockphoto.com and gettyimages.com in addition to the ESP credentials.
These logins are used for fetching your Boards (called "lightboxes" on the old iStock site) from istockphoto.com and gettyimages.com respectively.
New statistics preview panels for Batches, Files, Keywords, Statements, Sales and Boards. In the right-hand preview pane: click the "$" icon for list-based statistics, and the "bar-chart" icon for charts.
Select one or more items in the list to view stats for these items.
- All Statistics sections now remember all choices and settings you make to the charts.
- Statistics now recognize new Product types, Collections and countries
- Statistics: new metrics added for bar and pie charts: "Sales year" and "Royalty year". Also, besides Royalty ("$") and Downloads ("DL"), you can now choose to show Royalty Per Download ("RPD")
- You can now pick up uploads made from the Getty contributor app (if not already submitted): just sync DeepMeta, edit metadata (title, keywords) and submit.
- Uploads made from the Getty contributor app can now get releases assigned in DeepMeta (if not already submitted): just sync DeepMeta, add releases and submit.
- Selecting multiple batches in the Batch section will show total counts in the right-hand preview pane (this worked in earlier versions, but somehow disappeared from v3.8.6 onwards). Zoom slider now works live.
- Keywords now limited to 49 instead of 50 (country also counts as a keyword). This is conform with the current Getty specifications.
- Better support for Getty users. Stats and portfolio fetch supported, uploads not (yet) supported.
- File preview pane now shows Review notes if the file is rejected or revisable
- The Width and Height in pixels of an image is now also fetched from ESP.
- Files with extension .jpeg can now also be dropped onto DeepMeta to have them added to the current batch. (only .jpg extensions were recognized up to now for image files)
- Sync now (finally) has its own main section, separate from the Upload section.
- Sync: the right-hand preview pane will show some additional info after a sync (for some types of sync, like Portfolio sync)
Sync section: New "Fetch portfolio" check-box: will fetch / complete your portfolio data when ticked. In addition, it will verify for each active file in DeepMeta whether it's available at the iStock and/or Getty sites.
Please note that this is an experimental feature. For some users, no files are reported as published on the Getty site, even though they actually are (just the API does not return them)
- A new column, named "Published" can be added to the File list. It shows the current publication status of your files, at the iStock and/or Getty site. It is updated after each Sync (with "Fetch portfolio and availability" option checked).
- New columns 'RecentViews' and 'RecentInteractions' now also available for the Keyword and Board sections (already existed for the File and Batch sections)
- The file detail window now shows an icon for the type (Editorial, Video, Image, ...) as well as the batch name and file name (all at the bottom left of the window)
- File preview pane now shows filename only (for clarity), instead of full file path. The full path can still be seen by hovering over the filename.
- Statistics: Charts no longer show "connect" sales. Doing this was confusing for charts in the File preview panel, if they only had "connect" sales. These types of sales don't count as downloads.
- New popup menu option for File, Reviews, Sales and Upload lists: "Go to batch": will switch to the File section (if not already open) and select the batch of the clicked file as active batch
- Most preview thumbs now link to the relevant section when clicked. (same function as "Go to batch")
- Fix - macOS: switching from Upload section to another one and back now properly updates all fields (counts & history list)
- Fix - Windows: PDF model releases are now again supported, just like they were on the Mac version
- Fix for status of the last file submitted not being marked as submitted under rare conditions
- Fix: work-around for a recent server issue where the Getty API only returns the last keyword for a vocabulary search. Getty is aware of the issue, but this version of DeepMeta is able to use an alternative method to look up the keywords, as a fallback method