EAZIGN BVBA. BELGIUM
DEEPMETA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Information sharing and privacy
- DeepMeta qualifies as a "Rich Internet Application", which means that it is designed to work offline and be installed on the users client computer, but relies on internet communication for its functioning.
The servers contacted by DeepMeta are fully described below:
- The iStock API servers, used for exchanging portfolio data, uploading files to iStock and for editing metadata used by iStock. All communication involving a Username/password is done through secure HTTPS communications, using 128 bit SSL encryption. In order to be able to communicate with the iStock API servers on behalf of the user, DeepMeta needs to collect and use the iStock username/password. These credentials are stored encrypted on the client computer (if enabled by the user in the DeepMeta Option menu). User password information is exchanged with the iStock site only.
- The DeepMeta API servers, used for software license validation, error reporting and dispatch of warning messages to the user, in case of known service disruptions at the level of the iStock website or API servers. In the future, the DeepMeta server API will also assist in creating enhanced functionality for the DeepMeta software, such as keyword suggestions, which require a central database functionality across the user base. The iStock password information is never communicated with the DeepMeta servers, or any other party except iStock itself.
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser�s �help� file.
- When registration/login will be implemented, we will set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don�t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
- As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system and date/time stamps.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users� movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Links to other sites
- This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by EAZIGN BVBA. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
- In the event that EAZIGN BVBA goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this privacy statement
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.